Nandoo Blogs Forum

Please Login to forum
If you not login, you can't se link in this forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nandoo Blogs Forum

Please Login to forum
If you not login, you can't se link in this forum

Nandoo Blogs Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nandoo Blogs Forum
Very Happy Need moderator for this forum, If you interested, PM me Very Happy

Rompatcher+ v3.0

Nando Sang Putra
    Admin
    Admin

Rompatcher+ v3.0 Empty Rompatcher+ v3.0

Post by Nando Sang Putra Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

RomPatcher+ v3.0:

Rompatcher+ v3.0 Superscreenshot00023Rompatcher+ v3.0 Rp1Rompatcher+ v3.0 Rp2

RomPatcher+ is an improved and fixed version of the RomPatcher software developed by ZoRn.
    Using RomPatcher+ it is possibile to reach a new level of customization for you Symbian phone.

Feel free to post RP+ v3.0 on forums or everywhere you like, I just kindly ask you to include the warning message below which is important for the survivor of the project:

Change-Log RP+ v2.6 > v3.0: (Version jumped to v3.0 due to S^3 support)
    + New: RP+ now supports also Symbian^3 devices! All the 3rd/5th/S^3 devices are fully supported Smile
    + Improved: InstallServer.rmp patch has been updated to support S^3 devices too. The old Open4All.rmp patch is already working on S^3 too, without any change.
    + Improved: removed the "Donate with SMS" option, it was used by too few people.
    + Fixed: sometimes the "RP+ Recovery Fault" message was wrongly shown, it should be definitely fixed.

Thanks to:
    - ZoRn for the original RomPatcher idea.
    - FCA00000 for its brilliant brain.
    - wadowice, templove, bugb, abgnokia, leftup, CODeRUS, Leonapapa, PNHT, stas686 and others, for their contribution to the underground Symbian scene, keep up with the good job!
    - megaexer for svg icon.

NOTE:
    I don't know exactly which patches are still working on S^3.
    For sure the Open4All.rmp patch still works, for other patches you'll have to try by yourself! Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:50 am